Earn 6 CEUs
The workplace is one of the fastest-growing sites where people receive massage. Make this profitable market a part of your practice.
Why On-Site Chair Massage?
- On-site chair massage is a growing field for Massage Therapists, especially in the corporate setting.
- It has been proven to reduce stress and optimize performance in the workplace, which benefits both the employee and employer.
- It is an excellent benefit for businesses to offer their employees.
The Workshop Includes:
Energy Saving Chair Massage Techniques
- Powerful deep-tissue techniques
- Easy stretches
- Learn how to customize routines to best address your client’s situation
- Develop your own, unique 15-minute chair massage routine
- Proper body mechanics for the massage therapist
Business Development Strategies
- Review the types of businesses and organizations you should contact
- Review promotion strategies
- Review how to effectively use the marketing materials included on the workshop CD.
Illustrated workshop manual includes photos and instructions for all of the techniques being demonstrated.
FREE CD! Course includes a free CD of all the marketing materials you need to create an effective, affordable direct mail program.
- Brochure - just customize with your name and contact information and it’s ready to print and mail.
- Cover letter - introduces you and explains the value of on-site chair massage, ready to customize, print, and mail.
- Sample contract - this is the same contract I use with my on-site chair massage clients, all you have to do is customize for your business.
Chair Massage Workshop includes one day of training and qualifies for 6 hours of Continuing Education credits. William G. Mitchell, LMT, is an approved provider for continuing education by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education provider under Category A. This workshop also satisfies the requirements for AMTA and ABMP.